Want to hear Chris and Rob, the creators of Spritecraft, talk about geeky things and the newest internet news? Check out our podcast!
Spritecraft Version 1.1.6
Create your own Pixel Art by converting the pixels of any image or picture to Minecraft blocks!
- Convert any image into an image made of Minecraft blocks
- Supports jpg, png, and bmp
- Configure which blocks can be used, so expensive blocks (like gold or diamond) can be avoided
- Export to schematics for use in MCEdit or other tools
- Supports any texture pack, including HD
- Supports images as large as 6000 x 4000
Click on any image to see a full-size view
Version 1.1.6 (11/13/2019)
- So many new blocks ... it's time to make pictures with glazed terracotta!
- Spritecraft has moved from diamondpants.com to autosaved.org. Same old Chris and Rob, brand new website.
- We forgot to include anything here, and it's been so long I don't remember!
- Resource Pack Support - For all your resource pack needs
- New Blocks - Even more new blocks! WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW! It's exactly like before but with more blocks!
- Emerald - Now you can finally build a proper home for the Wizard of Oz
- Improved Checkboxes - The checkboxes are EVEN BETTER now!
- Slightly better layouts - They would be even better if Java swing didn't suck so bad for making GUIs. Yeah I said it.
- New Blocks - We included a whole bunch of new blocks
- New Blocks - New blocks for all
- New Blocks - Did I mention there were new blocks?
- Netherrack - I can't think of anything interesting to put here!
- Export to schematic (full version only) - Our most commonly requested feature is finally here! Now at the push of a button, you can turn that way-too-huge-to-build spritecraft image into a schematic which can be directly imported into a Minecraft world via MCEdit and other tools. It's not lazy, it's efficient!
- Brown Wool - Spritecraft users can have brown wool in any color they like, so long as its brown.
- Update Notifications - Spritecraft will now tell you when there is a new version available. Are you excited? I know I'm excited!
- 42% Smaller - Because we didn't include the hidden svn directories like a bunch of n00bs!
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.